AmigaActive (1931/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:30 May 2000 at 11:25:25
Subject:Re: Frames Navigation

John Lord said,

> Can someone please have a look at #http://www.lordofchaos.co.uk/testdir#
> and go to the gravesend link?, click on any item in this index, you should
> see a couple of extra items in the left hand frame, 'Gravesend Home Page' and
> 'Chaos Home Page'.

> Can you click on the 'Chaos Home Page' link and tell me why it opens up in
> the right hand site?, index and home frame in the same frame. IYSWIM. :)

The Gravesend link tries to load into a frame called "home2", which
doesn't exist. AWeb then loads the link into a new window. Navigation
within that new window appears to work as expected.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

Don't just read the Tagline; read the MESSAGE!

Missing old school friends? Find them here: